With your help, the PTA makes Key School a more enriching experience for our children and supports our incredible teachers and staff. And we host a whole lot of fun, too!
You can contribute through your membership dues, the Campaign for Key, Auction purchases, attendance at Restaurant Nights, linking your grocery store cards, and more!
During school year 2017-18, the PTA made the following possible:
- Each grade was able to plant new plants in our schoolyard gardens
- Fall Fiesta and Field Day – annual favorites!
- Enriching opportunities through the Reflections art contest, the Spring Arts Festival, and Odyssey of the Mind
- Local restaurant nights
- A Key School afternoon at FLIGHT trampoline park
- Key’s first Zumbathon
- The PTA provided grants to teachers for creative classroom projects
- Teachers attended professional development training with PTA funding
- Key’s librarian was able to purchase over 300 new Spanish books for our library at a significantly reduced cost at a Spanish-language book fair in Guadalajara
- Students received financial aid from the PTA to attend after-school enrichment classes
- We were able to purchase Edu-Kits for students whose families cannot afford school supplies
- Students received tutoring guidance through Homework Club
- Each teacher received a stipend of $80 for classroom supplies, which they would otherwise pay for out of pocket
- We hosted breakfasts and lunches for teachers and staff during Fall and Spring Conferences and Teacher Appreciation Week
- and more!
Here are some of our "key" fundraising opportunities:
Have questions or suggestions for PTA fundraising? Contact PTA Fundraising Chair Brian Posner at firstname.lastname@example.org .