Room parents assist their child’s homeroom teacher by disseminating information and coordinating events and volunteers. To volunteer or for more information, contact email@example.com.
Friday Folder volunteers
Click here to download the Key School Friday Folder “How To” Guidelines.
Volunteers needed for the 2019-2020 school year:
Here are a few ways to get in involved in and support our students, teachers, and wonderful school community:
- Teacher appreciation – Help coordinate our teacher appreciation meals and events! (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social events – Help host a parents-only or family social event for your child’s grade! (Contact email@example.com)
- Translation – Do you speak both English and Spanish? Join our Translation Team to help ensure that all our PTA communications are available in both languages! (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Schoolyard – Help make our schoolyard beautiful! (See our schoolyard page)
- Listservs – Help make sure our listservs are working and help people subscribe and unsubscribe! Can be done from home on your own time! (Contact email@example.com)
- Communication – Help promote our events! (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Auction – Help out with our largest fundraising event of the year! (Contact email@example.com)
Contact PTA president Alicia Rich (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have additional ideas or questions!
APS volunteer application
For the safety of our students and schools, APS requires volunteers and field trip chaperones to go through a volunteer application process. It's very simple: you fill out a couple forms, turn them in, and soon after you will receive an email with a link for the online training. You do NOT need to wait until you have completed this process to let us know you want to volunteer. Please reach out to us to get started with volunteering at the same time as you start the Volunteer Application Process. Thank you for volunteering for Key!